To guarantee you the best advice across the world, Aliantis is a member of GENEVA GROUP INTERNATIONAL (GGI), one of the world’s leading organisations of law, accounting and consulting firms. GGI has been ranked by Accountancy Magazine as a top ten international network.
Our network provides
- The freedom to select who to work with in each country – our network is entirely independent.
- Competitive and highly flexible fee structures.
- Expertise and strong ties to the local business communities – giving you a head start in relationship building.
- Significant experience in cross-border transactions.
- Extensive knowledge of tax systems and planning techniques globally.
On top of all that, every member is carefully selected for their local influence and international capabilities – giving you the highest quality support.
International business – how Aliantis can help
Having international links is more than just a nice thing to have – it’s a necessity.
Aliantis will help you with:
- The options – branches, agencies, service companies, subsidiaries and legal entity format.
- Tax efficient ownership – development and exploitation of intellectual property.
- Holding company location – for tax efficient repatriation of profits into FRANCE.
- Finance structure – to ensure tax efficient circulation of cash within a group.
- Regulatory information – ensure you follow regulatory practices and you are compliant in the relevant countries, saving time and money.
- Funding – help you get the money needed to get your international venture up and running.
- Local customs and culture – knowing these can make a huge difference to a business relationship.
More importantly, we offer the local business advice that can be so vital. Remember that it’s the small things that can be so easy to miss without that local input.
Aliantis is here to help. We’ll help you understand new markets and establish local links that will give you the edge and help make the venture more profitable for you. So why not contact us today for more information.